Author : Rtn. Gangaram Shamdas Purswani(P.H.F)
01. The Community was known as Jannjhogar Sonara during Mugal Regime.
02. The Community was known as Aadi Panchayat, when presided by Mukhi – Started keeping written minutes of meetings as from December 14, 1930.
03. Khudabadi Sonara Association with Shri Jhamandas Fatumal Purswani as President, was founded at Dharmau Jai, Hyderbad in 1921.
04. Khudabadi Sonara Navjawan Mandal with Shri Gagaram Kimatraj Ganwani as President was founded in 1935.
05. First Booket of Rules & Regulations for Detti-letti (Customary Gifts) was published by Bhambhrai Bradari in 1936.
06. Hyderabad Sonara Association, Hyderabad was founded with Shri Thakurdas Tirathdas Hingorani as President, in 1941 (Members comprising of Sonaras from all the casts such as Khudabadi, Bhadria, Swicher, Bengali, Muslims and others). Presented Hand Charkha made of 101 grams of pure gold and a huge Meenakari Medal (both gifts manufactured by them) to Shri Jawaharlal Nehru.
07. Aadi Panchayat re-structured and named as Puj Khudabadi Sonara Panchayat, Jaipur with democratically elected Dr. Udharam Jhamandas (31 years old) as president, substituting Mukhi, in 1951 and was registered with Registrar of Societies with Registration No. 71/1974-75 on 19/07/1974.
08. Khudabadi Sonara Navjawan Mandal, Jaipur, with Shri Gangaram Kittmatrai Ganvani as president was re-established in 1951 and later was registered with Registrar of Societies in 2005.
09. Sindhwork Union was founded with Shri Manghanmal Lalchand Hotwani as president in 1953 and later was restructured and known as Khudabadi Sonara Sindhwork Society (Regd.), Jaipur was registered with Registrars of Societies on 14 March, 1985.
10. Khudabadi Sonara Association, Bani Park, Jaipur was founded with Shri Tikamdas Bhojraj Purswani on 08/04/1958. Shri Thakurdas Tirathdas Hingorani was elected as president on 14th February 1960.
11. Khudabadi Sonara Navjawan Mandal, Jaipur celebrated its Silver Jubilee under the presidentship of Shri Chanchaldas Keshawdas Hingorani in 1960 (29 Aakhar 2017).
12. Khudabadi Sonara Association Trust was founded with Shri Thakurdas Tirathdas Hingorani as Chairman and the Trust Deed was registered on November 18, 1985.
13. Sindhi Swarankar Association, Jaipur was formed with Shri Mangharam Fatumal Vasnani in 1966 (Members comprising of all Sindhi Sonaras of Jaipur and got land allocated for Swarankar Colony in Shastri Nagar).
14. Khudabadi Sewa Singh was formed with Shri Lilaram Aildas Tanwani as president on March 30 , 1967.
15. Akhil Bhartiya Sonara Samelan was called at Jaipur on September 08, 1974 and Shri Purshottamdas Gangaram Gurbani was elected as president of Akhil Bhartiya Khudabadi Sonara Panchayat (08.09.1974).
16. Puj Khudabadi Sonara Panchayat (Regd.), Jaipur celebrated its Silver Jubilee (1951-1976) under the President ship of Shri Fatumal Lalchand Vasnani on 30/07/1977.
17. Khudabadi Sonara Sindhwork Society (Regd.), Jaipur celebrated its Silver Jubilee under the Presidentship of Shri Naraindas Thakurdas Hingorani in 1978.
18. Khudabadi Sonara Nari Sewa Samaj was formed in 1978.
19. Khudabadi Sonara Navjawan Mandal, Jaipur celebrated its Golden Jubilee under the presidentship of Shri Jiwatram Fatumal Vasnani, on 21/07/1985. It celebrated its Diamond Jubilee under the Presidentship of Mr. Pitamberdas P. Khanchandani on 22nd April, 2011.
20. Khudabadi Sonara Sindhwork Society (Regd.), Jaipur celebrated its Golden Jubilee under the President ship of Shri Gangaram Shamdas Purswani on February 08, 2003 and a Souvenir was released to mark the event (Digitally Printed- First time).
21. Puj Khudabadi Sonara Panchayat (Regd.), Jaipur celebrated its Diamond Jubilee under the President ship of Shri Gangaram S. Purswani as from 04.11.2015 to 08.11.2015 and released a souvenir to commemorate the auspicious occasion. Mr. Gangaram Shamdas Purswani gave larger exposure of our Khudabadi Sonara Community to all Sindhi Community Organizations in Jaipur. Khudabadi Sonara Marg in Bani Park was unveiled and Ancient Photos & Documents were exhibited.
22. Hon’ble Justice I. S. Israni unveiled the Statue of Founding Chairman of the Trust and First Elected President of Khudabadi Sonara Association Late Shri Thakurdas Tirthdas Hingorani, under the Chairmanship of Late Shri Tarachand Jhamandas Tanwani on December 18, 1993.
23. The Trust, for the first time organized a Get-Together on occasion of Deepawali under the Chairmanship of Shri Gangaram Shamdas Purswani wherein, the managing committees including sub committees of all the organizations of Khudabadi Sonara Community along with financial contributors towards the infrastructure development of the Trust were invited and honoured on Sunday, November 25 2001.
24. The Trust celebrated its Golden Jubilee under the Chairmanship of Shri Gope Hundaldas Ramchandani on Friday, the September 25 & Saturday, the September 26, 2015.
25. The Statue of Great Community Visionary Late Shri Bhojraj Ratumal Sawlani was unveiled to accord Honour and Tribute to our Community Legends at Trust Premises by Chief Guest Shri Mohan Kundandas Soni, an Innovative Entrepreneur on September 11, 2016 under the Chairmanship of Mr. Nandlal Pahilwani. A colorful souvenir “Community Legend Excellence Fest” was released to mark the occasions.
26. “The Commendation Ceremoney – Anandotsav 2020” was celebrated in honor of Donors who have voluntarily contributed towards the renovation of “Khudabadi Sonara Community Centre” which also includes the “Shri Tarachand Sawlani Marriage Hall” under the Chairmanship of Shri Gangaram Shamdas Purswani, with Cultural Performances and Sangeet-e-Behar on the evening of January 11, 2020. An exotic & colorful souvenir was released to commemorate the auspicious, memorable and historical event.