Author: Rtn. Gangaram S. Purswani (P.H.F.)
The Khudabadi Sonara Navjawan Mandal was founded by Late Shri Ladharam Pahilwani, Late Shri Gangaram Kimatrai Ganvani, Late Shri Bhavandas Menghraj Vasnani and Late Shri Bhagwandas Pohumal Hasrajani in the year 1935, Hyderabad, Sindh, now in Pakistan with main object to reform old customs & traditions and to render various noble community services. In the year 1951, the Mandal was re-activated in Jaipur, India with the same mission and to cement the bonds of love & brotherhood among the youths of the community and to arrange and provide utensils, crockery cutlery, beddings and all other necessary items required in marriages and other functions to the Khudabadi Sonara Community in particular and all other communities in general, at very reasonable charges. Today, the Mandal has above items in large stocks and makes available to cater the social and religious functions of the community, at the cheapest possible tariff. Earlier, One room was allocated to Khudabadi Sonara Navjawan Mandal at Nabab Ki Haveli, Vidhyadar Ka Rasta, later (during 1970’s) it shifted to Khudabadi Sonara Community Centre, Plot No. 39, Sindhi Colony, Bani Park, Jaipur-302016, for the storage of cooking and serving stocks.
The Mandal was Registered as “Khudabadi Sonara Navjawan Mandal Samiti, Jaipur” on January 6, 2005 with Registration No. 597/2004-05. The Mandal is governed by five elected officers including President and six members nominated by the president. The Mandal celebrated its Silver Jubilee under the presidentship of Shri Chanchaldas Keshavdas Hingorani in the year 1960, Golden Jubilee under the presidentship of Shri Jiwatram Fatumal Vasnani on 21.07.85. and Diamond Jubilee from Friday, April 22 to Sunday, April 24, 2011 under the Presidentship of Shri Pitamberdas P. Khanchandani, and a Souvenir was released to mark the occasion.